Friday, April 16, 2010

Teen Candy

Twilight Saga: New Moon
Director: Chris Weitz
Starring: Robert Pattison, Kristen Stewert, Taylor Lautiner.
I am a Twilight Fan
I have read the books, I have seen the films. I have been given Twilight gifts. I am one of the 15year old girls who thinks Edward Cullen is dreamy. (I only like Edward though....NOT Robert). I did not like this film. It was ridiculous, boring, cheesy and too long. This is actually the second time I've seen it. I was tired and felt like watching something mindless. I went to it for my Birthday in London last year and was very very excited. What a let down. The wolves looked rubbish. I really hope the next film picks up it's game. I guess it's going to be like The Harry Potter Franchise.....a few hits but lots of misses. Gosh last year was a big film fizzer. Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince was boring, Transformers 2 was unwatchable, Terminator 4 was zzzzzzzzzz. All I can say is bring on Ironman.

No comments:

Post a Comment