Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sorry Wicket.

Ok so the next film I watched is up there with the best. As I have mentioned I was recently working on a film and had little to no time to watch films. After working close to an 80 hour week in 6 days I woke up quite early on Sunday morning. I was in a very very "Im doing whatever I want today" mood. So what did I do? Watched Return Of The Jedi of course! It rules EVERY TIME. Every time I get to the end I am ready to forgive Darth (Who I secretly love the whole time and dont care who he kills) and feel so so sad when he dies. In later years my Favourite of the Trilogy is definitely 'Empire Strikes Back' but as a kid 'Return Of The Jedi' was it. The Ewoks were pretty much my favourite things ever and it actually PAINED me that I couldn't have one. My Mum did get me a big soft toy Wicket but I accidentally set him on fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment