Monday, August 2, 2010

You should listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool guy.

Titanic
Director: James Cameron
Starring: Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates.
I'm not sure what possessed me to rent this movie. I think I was thinking about the biggest movies of all time and couldn't remember what all the fuss was about with this one. When I saw Titanic I did love it. I loved Leo, I loved Kate and I got completely wrapped up in the tragedy of it all. I remember going to see it with my Mum and leaving the cinema with a killer headache. I often get headaches in sad films. I remember being terribly upset that the life boats didn't go back and pick up more people. I also remember dyeing my hair red shortly after seeing it as I loved Kate's long red locks. That was a mistake. I recall holiday snaps at my pals house in Taupo. I was sunburnt with Kate Winslet red hair so I actually looked like a tomato. Oh that song....the Celine Dion song. I think that is quite possibly one of the worst songs of all time. It is Ear rape.

Titanic

No comments:

Post a Comment