Monday, August 2, 2010

Mrs Bickle

I have just come up for air after spending the last 3 months working on 'The Killer Elite' here in Melbourne. I am very behind and have a list of films to write about. I have neglected Pollywood and the backlog of films is a bit overwhelming. It is also a bit problematic because my initial responses to films often change over time. I really wanted this blog to be a day by day review of films as I watch them. But I cant complain. I have been living in fantasy land for 3 months, working with some amazing cast and crew, learning loads and having a ball. Working with Robert De Niro was a highlight of course. I don't know if I can put into words how amazing that man is. I found it hard to contain my excitement and kept thinking of all the brilliant performances he has pulled out over the years. I could go on about Bobby D. I'm not going to. Im going to look over the list and give a brief overview of the films I have seen. There are a few........ Oh and P.S The Australian cast on TKE were incredible. Man there is some talent in this country. We should try and hold onto some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment