Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's a good movie innit Jason?

I have 6 more movies to write up and then I am up to date.
There are so many movies I want to see. have you seen any of the following?...
Le Concert, starring the beautiful Melanie Laurant from Inglorious Basterds
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World by the people who made Shaun Of The Dead and Hot Fuzz
Im Still Here, a doco about Joaquin Phoenix's foray into Rap made by Casey Affleck
Kick-Ass (Im behind I know)
The Secret's In their Eyes which won 'Best Foreign Film' at last years oscars.
The Runaways with stupid Bella and weird old person child actor Dakota fanning.
Oh and I'm sorry but I want to see The Expendables. It looks terribly radical: Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Jet Li, Mickey Rourke, Bruce Willis and Arnie "Get to the chopper" Schwartzenegger.
I'm also slightly tempted to see The Girl Who Played with Fire despite not loving The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.
Movie date anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment