Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And then......and then.......and then.........and then......

Sometimes I think of things I want to write about and my brain explodes. I pop a little reminder into my phone and refer to it once I'm here on Pollywood. I shall relay to you one of these reminders so you can get a little insight into the brain that is 'Loopyland'.....I mean 'Pollywood:
My phone just beeped and I got this reminder:

"Interview with A Vampire. Fascination started with books. Driving home in a storm, desperately wanting to find vampires myself. Old library book. Unlocking the secret. Ultimate Romanticism. 
Sandi Powell. Write to her. All her movies. Amazing quotes costume design. Brad Pitt so beautiful. Should have played Dorian Gray in his youth. Pity franchise ruined with Queen. Should have done sep film for 'Vampire Lestat' Explain his character and add weight to his disregard for answers in Interview. Also Armand. Book not so good but room to indulge. Fascination continues. Twilight for teens and yet same affect. Robert Pattinson no appeal outside of Edward. Plays Jacob in new film. Ha ha. Indie stars who lose their quirk and charm in big films Jake Gyllenhal. Seth Rogan."

Great Polly. There are about 10 different posts in there but I will see what I can do. One would think all this mumbo jumbo entered my brain at different times and this note was added to. But no. This was one train of thought that I wrote in my phone this morning while I had porridge and pears at a cafe in Radelaide.
Ok...so where was I?......Vampires.....righto......



No comments:

Post a Comment