Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shut up Polly.

I am sick of writing today. Sick of writing this blog.
I am now writing about how I don't feel like writing.
Great. I need a holiday or a job.
This not working but not being on holiday stuff is stupid and boring.
I sound like a whinging 5 year old today. I'm sorry.
I'm missing my love and feel like kissing something.
My hand perhaps.
Great.
I have written pages of ideas for my short in the last few days and it's been productive but I would rather be drinking cocktails.
My current mood probably has to do with the fact that everything I am researching involves far off lands and fantasies and adventure.
I'm over dreaming it...I just want to do it!
I am also trying to read a book called 'How To Read A Film'. It is great but jeepers it's annoying me today. I read one chapter and actually said 'Shut -up' out aloud. Blah blah blah 'avant garde', blah blah blah 'multiple perspectives', blah blah blah 'populist sentimental drama'.
ENOUGH.
I'm stopping now.
I might watch a movie instead.
Want to be this

Am this

4 comments:

  1. Polly, today I wrote for about 1 hour.
    I started at 9 and have just stopped now. The rest of the time was walking around the house wondering if I put my desk in another room would I be more productive?
    Maybe it was lack of light? Yes that's what I need to write, a skylight, I'll just look them up and price them.
    Maybe I'll take 2 vitamins not 1, that might do something? Actually it's definitely my desk chair, can't write in it, must look at Office works catalogue online, maybe there's a sale? Etc.....etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha,
    Brilliant.
    I actually took more vitamins today too.
    I love your day. I think that both your chair and the lack of said skylight are contributing to your writer's block.
    I looked at possibly haircut options for my flatmate....that helped.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cocktails YES
    holiday YES

    =(^..^)=

    ReplyDelete