Monday, May 16, 2011

Scene of The Day....I'll be posting my favs from now on: First up: Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper in True Romance.


Clifford Worley: Who are you?
Vincenzo Coccotti: I'm the Anti-Christ. You get me in a vendetta kind of mood, you will tell the angels in heaven that you had never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincenzo Coccotti. 

Such a great scene and one of my favourites.
In an interview with mojo magazine in 2006, Walken commented on his "genuine friendship with Hopper, implying that this helped create the warmth that exisits between the otherwise antipathic characters". He went on to say "We really like each other but I kill him anyway". Hopper also expresses admiration for the Tarnatine Dialogue which was too good to improvise around, instead being delivered meticulously as scripted.

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqccyUpnZwA

No comments:

Post a Comment