Monday, May 16, 2011

Indie Actors that went on to do big films who are now boring. (I'm tired and my titles are childish)

I will add to this little list but for now...

Jake Gyllenhaal Donnie Darko

Jake Gyllenhaal Prince of Boring.

Emile Hirsch Dogtown Z Boys

Emile Hirsch Dumb Racer (ugh!)

John Tutorro Big Lebowski

John Tutorro Big Lame Robots sequel

Jennifer Connelly & Jared Leto
Requiem For A Dream

Jennifer Connelly The Day The Earth Stood Still
AND Jared Leto's ENTIRE Music career.

5 comments:

  1. WHY DOES JARED LETO HAVE A MUSIC CAREER????

    I do not understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither do I. He describes his band, not as a "band" but a "musical experience". SUCH A DOOSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Polly, love the new revamp of your blog. Looks fabulous, I am about move all my old great articles to my new blog and it is painful! Might just start over! Jared Leto is a great actor, not really a musician really.. he is acting as a musician right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU sweet one. Oooh tell me when you re-do your blog. Did you hear they are doing re-shoots on K.E? Hs ha: Yes Jared seems to be pulling off the greatest role of his life: ridiculour rock star.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S....I love that pic of Penelope on your blog. I too love her in her Spanish films but not so much in English speaking ones. I wish I could follow you without being on tumblr. Can I share your blog on mine? Any blog tips welcome as I know you are the master. xxxp

    ReplyDelete