Thursday, April 21, 2011

In The Forest One Night......

I have two short films I want to make.
Exciting yes. My Maria fiasco was as heart breaking as the opera's she starred in (Yes...I am dramatic).
So I'm starting small. One is completely formed in my mind. One came to me in a dream the other night but isn't quite there yet. Of course I won't mention any details here but what I want to do is plug another friend's short film.
I do this for two reasons: One Sarah, the Director is someone who's aesthetic is very similar to mine and I have faith in her films and ideas. And she is a mate!
I am so impressed with this 'Kickstarter' idea. I will be drawing on great initiatives like this in the future so I'm all for collectively helping people get there dreams up and running.
Have a look:
http://www.kickstarter.com/e/jUSBV/projects/intheforestonenight/in-the-forest-one-night
www.kickstarter.com
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/intheforestonenight/in-the-forest-one-night?ref=email

No comments:

Post a Comment