Monday, March 28, 2011

I miss you.

I'm sorry. I have sunk into the abyss of work. Every day I think of things I want to write about on Pollywood but my tired head can't bring myself to type.
I am working on a feature film here in Melbourne. This time I am designer. This is only the second feature film I have designed. I am excited and exhausted. Every day I realise that while I am so thankful for the years I have done and the experience  have garnered- I still have a lot to learn.
I'm working with some lovely people. I never tire of meeting new and interesting people. I think it's half the  reason I do what I do.
So I'm sorry if Pollywood is a little quiet. I will be back in a month and unemployed and trawling every nerd site for interesting film news. I have saved lots of post ideas and also a review of the incredible 'Biutiful'.
Lots of Love
P

No comments:

Post a Comment