Saturday, March 5, 2011

Go to sleep Polly. Do not ramble.

Last night one of my dear friends Jody had her 30th birthday party. It was an enchanted night with a storybook theme. It truly was magical. How this relates to films you ask? Well this particular bunch of people are a crew of folks I have worked with over the years. Many of them I met and grew to love on the film 'Rogue'. As I looked around the room last night I felt so grateful that my job has brought me so many incredible friends.
I don't see these people enough but when I do it's like nothing has changed. I love that. I also get so inspired talking to so many rad heads that always seem to be embarking on some adventure in the world of make believe and film.
This may all sound airy fairy.....I am writing this on about 1 hour sleep. My point is that not only do I love my job because it creatively challenges and pushes me, it also puts people in my life that are extraordinary.
Check out my pal Jody's website....just a taste of her unique ability to capture light like no other.
http://www.jodymuston.com/#/welcome


No comments:

Post a Comment