Thursday, March 3, 2011

I clicked "LIKE".

I think that The Social Network is one of my favourite films of last year. I think that it's success is largely thanks to an exceptional script by Aaron Sorkin. The dialogue is incredibly fast, incredibly concise and utterly entertaining. The cast is brilliant. Jesse Eisenberg plays Mark Zuckerberg so perfectly. I promptly watched loads of real interviews with Mark and Jesse captures his quirks brilliantly.
Justin Timberlake seems set to become quite good actor. Is that too much? Can you be a radical pop star and a great actor? I'm a fan so I'm slightly biased. I went to see Justin Timberlake in concert. Yes I did. The people sitting next to me asked me where my friends were. I promptly pointed to a bunch of strangers and waved at them. "There they are". A bemused bunch of people waved back. Captain no mates squealing at captain sexy back.
Facebook is a part of my life. I hate to admit it but it is. This movie felt like a landmark in a time that is completely relatable to me and my generation.
I'm in the matrix that is facebook and watching it's beginnings and fall outs was absolutely fascinating.


No comments:

Post a Comment