Saturday, January 1, 2011

Eels again.

The warehouse the warehouse where everyone gets a bargain.
Oh what fun I had at the warehouse in Taupo. Unfortunately my resolution to save and not spend money never seems to stick when I find DVD bargains. Why do I buy dvds? I don't actually have anywhere to put them! Between NZ, London and Melbourne I think I  have multiple copies of the same movies. I def have about 3 raging bulls and 2 batmans. What a goose.
But I found some classic winners. I actually went in to buy Elvis 1968 comeback special for $10. I also wanted Bruce Springsteen live in hyde park.
I came out with: The Wrestler, Top Gun, Edward Scissorhands, Beverly Hills cop, The Mighty Boosh (again???), Ferris Bueller's day off, and Mermaids (??). All very cheesy picks but good to have in the library. Especially The Wrestler. I'm going to show it to my Mum tonight. One day I will have an actual film library and a theatre. yes. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment