Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dear Dr Conrad Murray. If what you gave MJ was safe then administer the same amount of drugs to yourself.

The other day I caught a bit of' 'Michael Jackson- This Is It' on the movie channel. I saw this movie in London with possibly the biggest Michael Jackson fan I've ever met, Anthony.
I still remember the complete sadness I felt when he died and I still can't actually believe that he is dead.

This Is It documents the rehearsals for Michael jackson's last ever tour, starting at the O2 arena in London.

The quietly spoken, immaculately dressed and serenely voiced MJ did not look like a man about to die. He speaks so beautifully about doing it all with love and for love.
You can see that this was a man who wanted to give his fans the best show possible

Seeing Michael Jackson now makes me sad but it also makes me angry.What botthers me is even if he was addicted to pharmacutical drugs and even if he would have somehow got hold of the medication he wanted, no Doctor should ever prescribe more than what is safe.
The excuse 'If it wasn't him- it would have been another Doctor' doesn't ride with me.
Jump on youtube now and look up Thriller or Beat it or any number of clips and then look up Dr Conrad Murray and listen to his lame excuses.
You killed The King Of Pop. Never forget that.

So many of my childhood memories are tied up with Michael Jackson.
I used to sit my Mum down and make her watch me dance to the Bad record over and over again.
I remember just being so wowed by his dancing and actually feeling like I was witnessing magic.
I remember doing a dramatic rendition of Smooth Criminal that involved just getting up on the sofa and leaping off. Not sure what that move was called.

As a Nanny, I introduced my little Sammy to MJ and he quickly adopted this hilarious MJ dance that can only be seen to be appreciated. It basically involved Sam bouncing up and down and flicking one hand out. It made me giggle so much. Sam had a very innocent view of death and kept telling people on the tube that Michael Jackson was dead. Bless him.

I was in Christchurch yesterday with My Dad and we watched a couple of MJ clips. It never gets old. The moonwalk never ceases to make me clap.
I heart you Michael jackson.







No comments:

Post a Comment