Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Maybe I'll make a 'pollyood' stencil.

Exit Through The Gift Shop
Directed by Banksy.
Oh please see this film. I missed it in London, missed it in Melbourne and luckily caught it in NZ. What a great little doco. If you know Banksy's work you will love it.  If you dont know his work, it doesn't matter. This film made me want to find my mark and plaster it all over the world. It made me want to scale the side of some New York building and paint whatever I want on the side of it. It made me feel rebellious and I loved it. Bansky is definitely an amazing artist for our generation. Two thumbs up for this one. Maybe two fingers up too...just while I'm feeling naughty.

2 comments:

  1. Have decided to add some art like this around the house on the walls.. Loved this film!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great wasn't it! I saw some of his stuff in London but wish I'd seen this first as I have a new appreciation for him.

    ReplyDelete