Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gosh I love a good movie title. Here are some Goodies.... (Oh that reminds me...Goonies)


Saturday Night Fever
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
A Clockwork Orange
The Big Lebowski
The Proposition
Reservoir Dogs
The City Of Lost Children
Pulp Fiction
Ghostbusters
Immortal Beloved
La Haine
Se7en
Edward Scissorhands
Virgin Suicides
The Cook, The Thief, His wife & Her Lover
Terminator
Etre et Avoir
Coffee and Cigarettes
The Motorcycle Diaries
West Side Story
Jailhouse Rock
Before Night Falls
Shallow Grave
Jaws
Napoleon Dynamite
Live Flesh
What's Eating Gilbert Grape
City Of God
The Dark Knight
STAR WARS.

Wow I could go on. I might add to this later when I'm more awake.

4 comments:

  1. How about Being John Malkovic, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure or Surf Nazis Must Die...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very much like 'surf nazis must die'....HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Should be an Oscar for best film title. Here's some of my faves:

    The Hills Have Eyes
    Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore
    There Will Be Blood
    Angels with Dirty Faces
    Some Like it Hot
    The Goalkeeper's Fear of the Penalty Kick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alice doesnt live here anymore is such a great title. I love you additions to the list.xxx

    ReplyDelete