Friday, December 10, 2010

More than meets this guy.

Michael Bay has finally admitted that Transformers 2 was an absolute shit fest. I'm glad he's done so. It gives me hope for the 3rd one. Transformers 2 was unwatchable. I remember actually considering a walk out. I loved the first one and had just recently watched a rubbish Twilight sequel and a boring Harry Potter instalment. Things in Polly's teenage world were dark. Check out the Trailer for the latest Transformers. Thoughts? Michael Bay promises it's darker and without all the Hammy jokes. Fingers crossed you big American douche bag!
P.S Don't tell Michael Bay I called him a douche. Megan Fox told him what she thought and is no longer in the movie. You can't be pretty AND opinionated in
Hollywood Megan!
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2861996057/

No comments:

Post a Comment