Friday, November 5, 2010

Polly Grow up. Aaron clearly has.

I'm truly not one to judge anyone on their relationships (Clearly I am an expert in being unconventional in all matters of the heart). But whilst watching the very original but mildly boring 'Kickass' I had a few lingering thoughts. One was....Aaron Johnson is very very gorgeous. I have a crush on him. I like his hair.  He is waaaay too young for me. And.....His fiance and mother of his child (AMAZING photographer Sam Taylor-wood) is 12 years older than me and 22 years older than him! Mmmm. No judgement. Seriously.  I just wonder how they truly relate? I'd love to see them together. She is an amazingly talented woman and he looks to be something of a talent too so maybe that's it. Who knows. This isn't a gossip blog Polly. But it was a thought that stuck with me as he played a school kid who basically did what I still want to do which is dress up and fight crime.
Second more silly thought (yes MORE silly than the first) was....Nicholas Cage, your hair, like your acting of late, is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment