Sunday, November 14, 2010

Heart.

When I feel down, unlucky, lost or just a little low, I think of this film. I think of Ramon and feel a deep sense of Joy. He taught me to cherish my life. I am a human being who is free to feel and love and live with every bit of my body and soul. Bless you Ramon. Most people think I love Javier because he is so utterly gorgeous. Oh my, he is! But this is the film that made me fall for him and it is his portrayal of Ramon sampedro that made him my favourite of all time. If you have an afternoon to yourself, please watch this film. Hopefully you feel what I felt, and soar.

xxxx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVRnG1MddAM

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you, this is now one of my five top favourite films Pockets. Love love love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all heart Miss Dunn. That's why you like this film.xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete