Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dream Big.

It has been a long time since I have sat down and dedicated some time to Pollywood. As I mentioned before I have been too busy working on a film to make one. Im working on 'The Killer Elite'. It's a big old action Thriller with Jason Stratham, Clive Owen and ROBERT DE NIRO. Before I tell you about the film.......I cant go past ROBERT DENIRO. About 10 years ago I told my Mum that I had decided I wanted to work on movies. I remember she asked me who would be my ultimate actor to work with and I replied "Robert De Niro". As my Dad always says "Be careful what you wish for, it may come true.". Well I wished for De Niro and I got him! It I cant wait to see him work. I would be happy to meet the guy so I'm really over the moon that I will actually witness James 'Jimmy' Conway, Jake La Motta , Vito Corleone and Travis Bickle!!!! Weeeee.
So yes, Im working crazy hours and have very little time or energy to see many films. I have seen a few and will write a brief review. I'm deciding whether I should write about 'The Killer Elite'. I should be careful not to spill any secrets. Jeepers I know a few! I must say that the Australian cast have been so much fun. We have a pool of talent here. Trust a film from overseas to pick out winners like Ben Mendelsohn, Michael Dorman, Billie Brown and Aden Young.
So. Here are some of the films I've managed to squeeze into my wkends.
You talkin to me?
Are you talkin to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment