Sunday, May 9, 2010

I Love.....other movies.

I Love you too.
Director: Daina Reid
Starring: Brendan Cowell, Peter Hellier.
Oh Dear.
See the problem is I don't want to say anything mean about a film that stars people I know in it. I guess I am safe in the fact that no one reads this! Mmmm. I like to go to Aussie movies at the cinema. Bums on seats means that Australian film funding boards have to take note. The more we see Aussie films, the more Aussie films we will make. My support is strong. But so are my opinions. And this, friends is a doozy of a film. I just wrote what I thought of it and deleted it. It's mean. I'm going to try and be positive. I liked Meagan Gale's Russian accent (she was Italian). I liked seeing Hamish Blake in it for 1 minute. I liked the dress one character wore to Jimmy's bday dinner. Yep. Oh and I like the mixture of sweets I ate in the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment