Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Im in a super bad mood.

Superbad.
Director: Greg Mottola
Starring: Jonah hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogan,
When this movie came out I didn't see it which is strange considering Im a big Seth Rogan fan. My pal Victoria was horrified that I had missed it. I liked it. I didn't LOVE it. My favourite scenes were with....you guessed it....Seth Rogan. If I was a cop I would want to do doughnuts in my cop car and just randomly shoot stuff. I would also use my siren to race through red lights. I watched this movie a few days ago and should have written about it then. Today I am in a very strange mood. I'm sort of hungover and everything is making me a little grumpy. This film is annoying me today. But yes, Seth Rogan. What is it about him? Am I alone in my love for him? He is hot! I think it's the voice and the laugh. I LOVE him in knocked up. I am a big fan of that movie. My pal Babs and I watched it when we were shooting a film in Tasmania. We repeated a lot of the dumb lines including the word "Shmashshmorshion" which rhymes with abortion. Wont make sense if you haven't seen it. Recently I started to receive these weird msgs on facebook from Babs asking me for money. I had a feeling someone had hacked into her computer and so I jumped on instant messenger and asked "Babs' "What rhymes with abortion?" The pretend Babs promptly failed my radical test and disappeared, never to be seen again. Ha ha ha. Don't you love it when silly movie 'in jokes' help you capture facebook hackers! What was this blog about again? I'm seriously rambling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment